1. Hericium erinaceus mushroom should be classified according to its size in time after harvesting, and then packed into plates to prepare for drying. Before drying, it must be preheated before drying in the preheating drying room, so that the temperature in the drying room can reach 40 degrees. When a large number of Hericium erinaceus mushrooms are sent into the mushroom room, the range of 30-35 degrees can be maintained. In order to ensure a good appearance of the dried products, a lower initial temperature is generally suitable for the start of baking at 30 C. When baking for 1 hour, excessive temperature will cause tissue to lose water too quickly and surface water to evaporate quickly. On the contrary, it will lock the inner water to evaporate, which is not conducive to drying. At the same time, it will passivate the activities of polyphenol oxidase and peroxidase. If the activity of the enzyme increases, it will cause browning. To darken the color of dried goods.
2. During the drying process, it should be noted that the temperature in the drying room should be raised slowly one hour to no more than 2-3 degrees Celsius. If the temperature rises too fast and the range is too large, the internal moisture of Hericium erinaceus can not keep pace with the evaporation rate of the surface layer, it is easy to form a hard shell on the surface layer, further hinder the internal moisture loss, resulting in the internal drying is not complete, and because the temperature rises sharply, increasing the activity of phenolase, making browning intensified, so the temperature should rise slowly.
3. When Hericium erinaceus enters the drying room for 7-8 hours and dries to 5-60% of the drying time, the standby mode can be selected to stop the drying process for 2 hours, so that the inner water can move out naturally. Hericium erinaceus is different from other edible fungi in that it is spherical in shape. If dried by one layer, the surface is dry, but the internal moisture content has not dropped below the safe moisture content, so it is easy to return to moisture and mildew during storage. Therefore, when 80% of the water is dried, it is taken out and put into the box lined with plastic film, sealed with a cover, so that the appearance of the water in the branch water is more uniform than that of the cadres, so that the internal and external water reaches a uniform state, which is called even wetting. It takes about one day to get wet.
4. Put the wet Hericium erinaceus into the drying room for the second drying. Temperature is controlled at 55 C, the maximum is not more than 60 C, generally need to be dried for 3 - 4 hours. It takes 12 to 18 hours for the first and second drying.
5. Strengthen humidity management, the drying process of Hericium erinaceus, humidity management mainly depends on adjusting the size of air intake and exhaust port. In the early stage, a large amount of water evaporated from Hericium erinaceus has formed more hot air in the drying room, which must be discharged in time. At this time, the air intake and fresh air valve should be opened completely, so that the hot and humid air in the drying room can be discharged from the exhaust port, and the fresh air from the outside can be inhaled from the air intake port. With the prolongation of baking time, the water content in Hericium erinaceus decreases gradually due to evaporation, so the small air intake and fresh air valve should be correspondingly closed. Within 1 to 2 hours before the end of drying, all intake and exhaust should be closed.
6. If Hericium erinaceus has a large harvest and sunshine, it can be sunned for a period of time to evaporate part of the water before baking. When the sunshine is intense and the temperature is high, it should be aired in the ventilation place. On the other hand, the initial temperature is too high to aggravate enzymatic browning.
7. Dry products should be full in shape, large in size, neat in spines, light yellow to golden in color, with moisture content of less than 12%, and without scars, worms and mildew. Dry goods are usually packed in polyethylene plastic food bags, 250-500 grams per bag, sealed by heat. Conditional vacuum packaging machine should be used to vacuum packaging, in order to reduce the impact of oxygen on the quality of Hericium erinaceus. Then place small packages in large cardboard boxes. In order to prevent moisture absorption and moisture regain of dry products, some desiccants such as calcium chloride or silica gel can be placed in the box. In order to prevent oxidative browning, some deoxidizers such as iron powder can also be put in the box. Dry products should be kept in a cool place. The temperature should be between 0 and 2 degrees Celsius. It should not exceed 15 degrees Celsius. The relative humidity of air should be controlled below 65%. Periodic inspection should also be carried out during storage.
Xi'an Sunda Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. can customize all kinds of equipment you need according to the needs of customers. The company has experimental machines. Welcome to negotiate and order experiments.